Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day...

What a great day to honor and celebrate the love we have for each other! It's so easy to take each other for granted so I, for one, am always happy for these wonderful holidays that helps us stop and reflect on those special people in our lives. Yesterday was really fun. No fancy dinner this year but this past couple of weeks we baked, cookies, made valentines and got everything ready! We delivered them after church and the kids had a blast. Bryce gave me some beautiful roses and a wonderful gift. I am forever grateful to be married to such a wonderful, sensitive, and loving husband and friend. Megan, Weston and the kids came over last night and left us some goodies at the door. My kids were so excited to dash out in the yard and look for them. It was so very fun! It was really nice to be prepared this year. Too many years I try to tie up too many last minute details the day of the holiday and then I'm feeling, tired, stressed etc. This year, we just had fun!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...