Let me just tell you how much I love and admire this kid. He is so much fun to be around. He has a great sense of humor and quick wit which keeps us all laughing around here. Here are some other things I love about Jesse.
1) He is a great basketball player and loves the sport. He's fun to watch because he puts everthing he has into the game and is such a good sport and great player and team mate.
2) He is a great musician. He plays the violin (loves to fiddle) and this year he has started playing the guitar. He catches on quickly and loves it.
3) He is a great brother. All of his little siblings look up to him so much. They love Jesse. He plays with them and includes them when his friends are over. (They often get into his "stuff" but he is very forgiving!)
4) He is a great student. He has been on the honors roll many times. He loves to learn new things and I, quite frankly, have learned many new things from him. He especially enjoys science and is really good at it.
5) Jesse pitches in and helps with anything Bryce or I ask him to do. I rarely hear him grumble about anything. He has a super attitude.
6) He has a testimony of the gospel and honors his priesthood and priesthood duties. He is a great example to his family and friends
7) He is a loyal person to both family and friends. I am so proud of him. I could easily go on and on and on but I think you get the picture..... Jesse is one SUPER KID!