Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We threw almost all of the babies in together to get them cleaned up for Thanksgiving the next day! They always have so much fun bathing together!



Of course, Abby took her bath alone! Mmm, I love to hug and smell clean babies!

They are so precious!

Wow! What a week! What a great time to once again, count my blessings! I am so grateful that all went well with Megan's surgery! She is doing well although she is suffering from cabin fever now that she can not drive for a few more days!

We had our family all together for Thanksgiving. I spent all morning cooking the dinner. Bryce, Melinda & Jesse helped with the house (you can imagine what kind of shape it was in having been filled with 6 babies for several days!!!! LOL) Well, thanks to everyone's efforts, we got it ready and had a wonderful dinner. We spent the evening together as well. After we put the kids to bed, we pulled out Pit! It was really fun. I sure enjoy my family! They are so great and I love them so much. I am also very grateful for my husband, my best friend, and the love of my life!

Two of my many wonderful blessings!

Mmmm, dinner was yummy! Hallie is such a cutie. She loves to eat and will often clean up after the more picky eaters!


Micah eating his thanksgiving dinner! What a cutie!


The family ready to eat! The Adult table and the Kids table!

One of the many highlights was blowing out the dinner candles! (PS can you tell which one is Nathan and which one is Josh?)

Ha! If you guessed the one blowing out the candle is Nathan you are right! He is blowing them out in both pictures and Josh is over to the right side! (When I posted these pictures I thought the top one was Josh. Melinda pointed out that Josh was still sitting next to the cup! See, even I get mixed up too!)

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...