Saturday, November 15, 2008

These "witches" cannot be trusted.....





Everyday is an adventure when you have 3 toddlers! Today was no exception. Josh and Nate put on their witch hats and gathered their "brooms" and off they went flying through the house. It was about 7:30 or 8 pm and Bryce and I were in the family room feeding Abby. Suddenly, we realized that it was too quiet. Melinda had left to go out with friends a few minutes before this. Well, as I got up and went around the corner I noticed that the front door was WIDE open. YIKES! (We usually keep this locked at all times) anyway, I stepped out and did not see the kids. I called to them and heard faint voices up the street. "Come home now" I hollered and from next door I saw Hallie and Nathan running t'wards our house. Still, where was Josh? I could hear him saying, "I'm coming, mommy"! Nathan and Hallie ran right past me on the porch into the house and still I'm hollering for Josh to come home now. Bryce is right inside the door and I can hear him saying, "where did they get these cookies?" Cookies? We don't have any cookies??? Meanwhile, here comes Josh, carrying something. I meet him on the porch and guess what he has? A plate full of cookies! On top of the plate is a note that says "DJ and Melisa, we love you guys!" (DJ and Melisa are our next door neighbors. YIKES my kids have just taken some cookies that were left on the porch for our neighbors. Bryce quickly took the plate back as the boys finished the cookies they were munching on. This is definately a first. I guess we will be baking some more cookies today for our neighbors, DJ and Melisa. (sigh) LOL There is truly NEVER a dull moment around here. I really need to blog more often because I know I will enjoy reading all these crazy things later. I wonder what today will bring? ;o)

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...