Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Routines under way....

Think these little people are ready to buy into my routine?
Having a large family is filled with so many blessings. I never imagined how great this would be......at the same time, getting organized and keeping organized has truly been my greatest challenge. I have had to learn to be ok with visitors stopping by and the house being in disarray. I have been working very hard on a routine that I introduced to my family yesterday. We will be implementing it this afternoon and I am really excited to see how it goes. I have a feeling this is just what I have been needing to pull it altogether. The kids are so much more able to pitch in and help out. They can help each other out which is really nice too. With that being said, it is still a constant trying to keep everything around here from unraveling which can happen in an instant! ;o) I am going to work hard over the next month to keep on this routine no matter what.

So......here goes!

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...