Friday, February 18, 2011

Children


This night is so peaceful. We have had a very busy couple of weeks with many family members sick with colds, sore throats, strep among other things. Today was a crash day for me. I am quite exhausted and not motivated! (and if you could see the house right now, being motivated would be a good thing!) Well, the house will get cleaned tomorrow. I am enjoying a bit of time tonight surfing the internet and just reflecting on the gifts of life that have been given to me to raise. I love each one of my children so much. They are so amazing and teach me so many things. They fill my heart with love and gratitude and I feel so humbled right now to be their mother. Being a mother was something I wanted to do for as long as I can remember. I never ever imagined it to be as fulfilling, humbling, satisfying, enriching and fun as it has been.  Wow! What a blessing to be called mother by my seven, dear, precious children. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART!

Now, while I'm feeling all emotional, I want to express my love for my husband. He really is the very best friend ever. I love him with all my heart and soul and am forever grateful we will spend our eternities together. He understands me like no other. He is the most compassionate, loving person I know. I never could have ever imagined 32 years ago when we started to date in high school, how much I would grow to love and cherish this man. He is a wonderful father and our children look up to him so much. He is so much fun to be around and his spiritual side is inspiring and uplifting in every way. I LOVE YOU BRYCE, MY ONE AND ONLY!


=


No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...