Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dusting off the blog.....

Wow! I'm back! Just thought I would jump in and dust off this old blog and see if I can get it up and going again! For the record I was determined to keep "regularly" well, I can't say I have been as diligent as I had once originally thought I would be, but who knew that this wonderful and challenging call of mothering would make it nearly impossible at times to pursue other interests that I would deem important, challenging and/or fun? (like keeping a blog, for instance!) Alas, (sigh), here I am!

It's almost 9pm. I am tired! I honestly cannot remember when I have had FULL nights sleep and to be quite honest, since I sat down to work on a few things and just spend a little time chatting with my wonderful hubby, I have had too many visits from people in my family 5 years and under to count! I keep reminding myself tonight that these years go so fast and that I WILL enjoy the moment! Of course, it's easier for me to tell myself  this when the visits are at 9pm and not 3am. Seriously, I love my kids and family so much. Well, I guess I better close for now because my older daughter just walked in. I promise to be back sooner..........

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...