Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I DID IT...

I've got a blog! I have enjoyed other people's blogs so much that I finally took the dive and here I am too! Hooray! It's going to be fun keeping a record of our family. Thanks to all of you who helped me set this up. I have a few minutes here (the babies are all in bed and Jesse hasn't arrived from school yet!) so I will make my first post. We had a great holiday. We all went out to dinner last night at the Cheesecake Factory! It was delicious. They were very nice as you can imagine seating 11 people (5 of them babies) is never a simple task. Megan took some pictures so maybe I will have some to add later. Both the food and service was great. We had to wait, so we went to Toys R Us to pass the time. Bryce, Weston, and Jesse tried out the rip sticks (did I spell that right?) and soon were kindly told by the clerk that they could no longer ride them in the store! HaHa! The babies loved all the wagons, ride ons and tricyles. It was really fun. Days spent with my family are always the best!

1 comment:

jaci said...

welcome to the blogging world, mary! Congratulations! I LOVE your background -- where did you get it?

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...