Thursday, January 3, 2013

WELCOME 2013

...............a brand new year! How I love the renewal of January! It comes right at the most perfect time. First off, the 3 months prior to January are full of the most exciting holidays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, of course! I LOVE holidays. My kids LOVE holidays.....so we play and celebrate and party and well, we just have a great time! By the time Christmas comes the highlight of this holiday trio, we are just about partied out......Then comes January. A month of winter, quiet, renewal and peace......a time to sit back, relax, ponder, regroup and move ..............

FORWARD!

I am so looking forward to this year and the goals and dreams I am working on. My goal, breaking it all down 1 month, 1 week and 1 day at a time! I am surrounded by blessings and I want to take time each day to really reflect on my family and the privilege I have to be a wife and mother.

Life really is beautiful.
 

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...