Friday, January 21, 2011

Mess after mess after mess after.....

MESS!
That is what today has been like! Ever have a day like that? I could NEVER get a step ahead of my crew here and now that they have finally zonked out I am sitting here in a dazed stupor. I feel like Goldie Hawn in Overboard when she is sitting there zoned out and Kurt Russell dumps her in a barrel of water! (Although, I am dunking myself here very soon in a hot tub, ahhhh!)

Dinner became cold cereal, unplanned baths because of an unplanned potty training accident (let's just leave it at that!) well, I won't bore anyone with any more of the details. Let's just say I have my work cut out for me tomorrow and the next day and the next, etc. The week has been long and tiring. I broke out in a very strange rash a few weeks ago and it has spread all over my arms, legs and torso. It is very itchy and has kept me up many nights. I am so worn out. I finally got some help Wed. My Dr. diagnosed it as an allergic reaction to what, I don't know, but the medicine is starting to make a difference, so hopefully tonight I will sleep better. And speaking of sleep.......I'm off! ;o) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...